Author Topic: Little Known Online Poker Site !  (Read 6065 times)

Doc_King

• Members
    • View Profile
Little Known Online Poker Site !
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:23:56 AM »
I found a cool little poker room with about 4 no password freerolls a day not a lot of added cash the biggest is the daily 200 added but very few starting players usally 400 to 1000 max. 8) Very cool software with talking dealers (4 to chose from)
                        go to    www.pokerroyaleonline.com

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
Re: Little Known Online Poker Site !
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 10:01:54 AM »

One of the Everleaf skins, like Landshark

The reason it appears little known - the network only allows one poker account. So if I have an account on Landshark I shouldn't have an account on any other skin. If the network discovers multiple accounts they force the player to choose one and all the rest are closed.

ovidiubusi

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:06 PM »
i cant have more then 1 account in this network

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:48 PM »
No thats wrong, I already have accounts on Poker4ever, PokerRoyale and some others from this network, no problem with these

I can assure you... you take the risk of being caught. If there is ever anytime that manual actions need to be taken, like with the cashier, they will discover the multiple accounts. Everleaf does not have the license to allow multiple accounts across all the different skins

There are many members of both Texaswheel and other forums this has happened to

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
No thats wrong, I already have accounts on Poker4ever, PokerRoyale and some others from this network, no problem with these

I can assure you... you take the risk of being caught. If there is ever anytime that manual actions need to be taken, like with the cashier, they will discover the multiple accounts. Everleaf does not have the license to allow multiple accounts across all the different skins

There are many members of both Texaswheel and other forums this has happened to

damn ... I got money on poker4ever ... You mean they always check multiple accounts when you withdraw ?
Anyway I ll try to withdraw and i ll tell you whay happens

So far the ones I know have been caught had someone manually looking at their account.... there was a problem with a withdraw and someone in the cashier department spotted it or they contacted support for some reason and someone in support noticed mulitple accounts

puzzykat

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 03:02:42 PM »
i had my johnnyblackpoker account closed by them because i had a poker4ever account.  i just opened a Landshark account today and recognized the same intro music as poker4ever.  now what do i do?
it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
i had my johnnyblackpoker account closed by them because i had a poker4ever account.  i just opened a Landshark account today and recognized the same intro music as poker4ever.  now what do i do?

I moved my P4E to JohnnyBlack - just notified support I wanted my one account to be JBP. When JBP turned the room back over to P4E I notified support I wanted my one account to be with Landshark. You decide which skin you want to stay with.

marshMELLOman

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 10:29:17 PM »
Hey this really sucks i dont see what the problem with multiple accounts on the same network is as long as you are on only one at a time

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 11:06:32 AM »
Hey this really sucks i dont see what the problem with multiple accounts on the same network is as long as you are on only one at a time

That isn't the problem.... Everleaf does not have a license that allows multiple accounts on the network... they purchased the license for single accounts. Why?  IMO, probably saving money as they appear to be more in the business of selling poker skins then running a poker network

bigtime

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »
I have a question,if u have all 3 of the network sites and u have money on all three,can u transfer the money from 1 to another when u chose which site u want to play on for good?

b.why is it they dont spot the multiple acc.if ur useig the same email address,because u would think that would be very easy to find...not as easy as using another email acc.?

thanks for he help.... ;)

PiratePete

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 04:15:36 PM »
the everleaf skins you must have different e mail addresses and then they allowed it customer service helped me to add extra number to my log in on Pokerari since i had one on royale give royale an extra boost for the fact that they have a very cool watch that you can try to win once a month as long as you have frequent player points thats something the other skins have yet to do so to me its an extra incentive thats my main one i use and as of right now their are 7  skins to this network not counting the recent closeing of johnnyblack as they moved all their accounts back to poker4everso still 7 left here are the names just in case you want them ooh  Trillion,Poker4ever.Landshark.Barnyard .Playersclub.Pokerari and PokerRoyale .ok good luck all of you and see ya

bigtime

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 12:18:23 AM »
yeah i won 1 of there watches because i won the freeroll and buyin that was givin as a prize if u could win both back to back n the same day and only 15mins diff.between the start of them............very nice indeed... ;D

but id still like to know the answers to my questions above... :-\

jmk4476

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 12:46:14 AM »
I think as long they determine you werent bonus bashing or something and you feign ignorance, they will probably let you cash out if you close the other accounts. If not id post that all over 2+2 forums, seems kinda funny they dont tell when ur signing up, its their repsonsibility to inform you imo..

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 01:35:03 AM »
I love how some sites make it our fault when there the ones that make
it posible to make an account on there skin sites.
They should have let players know of this before trapping them into only playing on one site.
I'm real glad that most got rid of having to make umpteen e-mail addies
just to have an account at other skins.
I once had so many mail-addies that I couldnt keep it str8 no more.
I got Landshark & thats all I need from them.

Cheers !

Doc_King

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 11:26:34 AM »
Sorry I opened that can of worms LOL  ??? I was just letting people know about the freerolls  ;) anways good luck on multiple account issues and good luck at the table  ;D
                                                          Doc