Author Topic: [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] $1000 Saturday Freerolls  (Read 3088 times)

nukum

• Members
    • View Profile
Cake has satellites for these all of the time during week.  The top 7 in each satellite win a seat in the Saturday game.  The simple question is this:  If you win a seat sometime during the week, can you play additional satellites THAT WEEK to win seats for the following week(s)?  In other words, can you bank seats with multiple wins in these satellites in the same week, or once you win don't waste your time playing any more satellites that week?

Justa7

• Members
    • View Profile
 :) I like the site and played in the $100 buyin yesterday.However I didn't like that it was a rebuy.Those with the most mnoey keep rebuying and have a big advantage.I personally much prefer freezeouts and think they are fairer.

Coltoon53

• Members
    • View Profile
huum.. Thanks for talke me !  ;)

Sheepodog

• Members
  • Its_a_Dogs_life
    • View Profile
Cake has satellites for these all of the time during week.  The top 7 in each satellite win a seat in the Saturday game.  The simple question is this:  If you win a seat sometime during the week, can you play additional satellites THAT WEEK to win seats for the following week(s)?  In other words, can you bank seats with multiple wins in these satellites in the same week, or once you win don't waste your time playing any more satellites that week?

Good question!...Give customer support a call/email, and let us know! I always stop playing them when I qualify, but wouldn't mind banking the qualifying for future trnys.
LegLiftin All Da Way...Imma Outta Here!!!

jmk4476

• Members
    • View Profile
The answer is no, once you qualify you are done for that week. You must qualify for the next week in that week.

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
The answer is no, once you qualify you are done for that week. You must qualify for the next week in that week.
Well I hate to bust your bubble, but I myself have 4 tickets. You can only use them if you dont qualify that week. There will not be a register button until 1 hr. before the start of the game. If you have a ticket it will show up in your account. To view this ticket, click the My Tournaments button.
I hope this will clear things up for thoes that do qualify more than once in 1 week.

Cheers !
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 05:43:58 AM by Drunker1 »

suicide1king

• Members
    • View Profile

puzzykat

• Members
    • View Profile
well i never knew that and now, since i do,   i will keep on playing after i already get my ticket.  usually i don't bother.
it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

cntryboy

• Members
    • View Profile
I qualified for the finals last week, but afterwards found out I wasn't gonna be around to play it.  I emailed them and they said that I could unregister for the tourney and then would have a ticket to play the following one or another when I chose to.  The problem is that you are not able to unregister for it until an hour before it starts... if I was able to be there to unregister, I would have been there to play the tourney anyway! They should give you the option to unregister at anytime, and not make you have to wait until right before it begins to do so...

CATLICKER

• Members
    • View Profile
Was wondering if there was a server problem or something on the west coast(USA) on the 13th?   I was in the $1,000 freeroll, but could not get into the pokerroom or even the Cake website until approx. 6p.m. E.S.T.  Of course, as luck would have it, I finished in 72nd without ever playing a hand, missing a cash by a mere 12 players. I don't think I've ever experienced this at Cake in at least 5 years as a member. To say I was frustrated would be an understatement.Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks,  CATLICKER

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
Was wondering if there was a server problem or something on the west coast(USA) on the 13th?   I was in the $1,000 freeroll, but could not get into the pokerroom or even the Cake website until approx. 6p.m. E.S.T.  Of course, as luck would have it, I finished in 72nd without ever playing a hand, missing a cash by a mere 12 players. I don't think I've ever experienced this at Cake in at least 5 years as a member. To say I was frustrated would be an understatement.Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks,  CATLICKER

There were a lot of problems over the weekend in the US due to IKE - across the country underground vaults that contain high speed data lines flooded. There were intermittent outages and some areas are still without service. So, the problem may have been getting to Cake rather than a Cake server problem. I'm in Illinois and didn't have any Cake  problems over the weekend

CATLICKER

• Members
    • View Profile
As it turns out, Cake support replied to my e-mail that they, indeed, did have some "router" issues last Saturday. They were nice enough to have already entered me in this weeks $1,000 roll.

witchywitchy

• Members
    • View Profile
    • Texaswheel
As it turns out, Cake support replied to my e-mail that they, indeed, did have some "router" issues last Saturday. They were nice enough to have already entered me in this weeks $1,000 roll.

Wow - how cool is that?

BlkJakShelak

• Members
    • View Profile
Sounds great, I'll have to start playing more of these 8)

puzzykat

• Members
    • View Profile
all's well that ends well.
it is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.