Author Topic: PFP [url=http://www.bodog.eu/welcome/1169938/betting-offers/wsop-main-event-satellite.html][color=red][b][u]Bodog[/u][/b][/color][/url] Freeroll every Friday  (Read 11885 times)

tcooke

• Members
    • View Profile
maybe i can play this one today.  I'll see if I have enough play money to get it from the store.

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
I made the cut ! See thoes that make it as well on October 31 st. !
Cheers !

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 10:04:12 PM by Drunker1 »

MEANSTREET

• Members
    • View Profile
Another nice tourney, thank you for the great games you put on for all the forum members.  ;)

jolub

• Members
    • View Profile

jmk4476

• Members
    • View Profile
just wondering the $2.20 is only good for that particular tourney? or can be used for any?

jolub

• Members
    • View Profile
My schedule is open on that day and time.  I'm gonna play if there aren't a million players.

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
just wondering the $2.20 is only good for that particular tourney? or can be used for any?

It can be used for other evvents. PFP would much rather have a good showing of members in the final buy-in so that we can continue to host events with Bodog.

chrisdione

• Members
    • View Profile
Good luck to all that play tonight.  Hopefully will see y'all at final table.

hobbs665

• Members
    • View Profile
I don't think I'll be home in time for the freeroll this week, but I might make the buy-in!

w00t!
The Horde: Alpha

j0sh1ngU

• Members
    • View Profile
did anyone else have trouble logging in. the website didnt open up so i missed the tourney

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The server here had problems they just got it back up. About 3 weeks ago my host decided lets update some servers the one I have been on for the past 5 years without any problems was the one the decided to replace. Needless to say the past 3 weeks the server has been having problems. Upgrade a server that has only been down once for about an hour in the past 5 years during a heatwave, the power company was doing rolling blackouts in Utah and the backup generator went down.

So the deal, is now after all the errors in the past 3 weeks the site should be moved to another server tomorrow night at 10pm est.

highestkicker023

• Members
    • View Profile

please help..i'm kinda lost here about getting the password for the Bodog friday freeroll. Dunno where to get the password or am i not entitled for it?

it says 'on sale in the store' ?
so i tried it as the password but didn't work...
i tried going to the store but couldn't find it either...

any help is much appreciated. i think i can wake up early for this tourney. it'll be 8AM here in my country.

thanks!

highestkicker023

• Members
    • View Profile

Soft_Myst

• Members
    • View Profile