Author Topic: [url=http://juicystakes.eu/?t=20334&Lang=en][color=red][b][u]Cake[/u][/b][/color][/url] Network tournament setup  (Read 1854 times)

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
Ok guys its official..Its the Cake tournament setup. Every time I play a multi table tourney in the Cake network it seems after the first break, and my stack is at an average size, with the blinds high, I always get dealt QQ..This is the setup..Every single time there is someone with a large stack calling my all in or putting me all in sitting there with KK, or AA..Never fails..Its starting to make me mad..I'm folding the QQ from now on..So when you get this hand fold!!
I Luv Play Poker!!

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
that sucks you lost with qq but that happens to us all.
maby next time you will have the aa or kk.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

jmk4476

• Members
    • View Profile
im sure Cake has like 5 ppl working round the clock on keeping you from winning tournies..i know how you feel though seriously..I got rivered by a J today and wanted to rip someones balls off and make their mom eat them...by the way i had AA, he had JJ, for my whole stack right before the bubble, J comes up on the river...Also keep in mind when you shove something like QQ and get a call, unless their a really short stack its usually going to be a good hand that calls you, AK, KK, like that...i know your just venting, me too about that frekin river, really set me off..becuase after that today i got rivered by a J again early in a tourney and it pissed me off again...sometimes i get bad ev a lot for a week or 2 then i get amazing cards boats on the flop etc..so i cant really complain..just dont become a results orientated player becuase of it and keep your game and u will succeed...Cake is great place, before i quit playing ring games, i won 5k there, but i only play tournies and sng now becuase ring games are just too stressful for me now, lost my nerve after some BB's..so now im practicing my sng and tourney strat..not as gratifying since the action is not as good, and you win only now and then(win big i mean), but hopefully ill hit a big one sometime...winning any tourney is about 50% luck 50% skill especially if it has a field of more than 500 which most big ones do these days and are usually filled with about 10% ppl willing to lose their chips on a 3 outer
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:31:22 PM by jmk4476 »

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
Im not basing this on one tourney just so you know. This is 9 out of every 10 tourneys i play there this happens..I'm not saying theres people sitting there, its preprogrammed..
I Luv Play Poker!!

jmk4476

• Members
    • View Profile
I just dont see how this would benefit Cake and how they would profit from programming something like this into their tournies..dont get mad at me plz.....Unless youre saying that its completely rigged, its doesnt make any sense...I know that its not, becuase i personally know ppl who have won major tournies there (50k+) and they dont work for Cake..I understand your frustration though, all your hand history is saved in folder in Cake program on your comp(or should be) id be really interested to see 9 of 10 tournies lost unders such specific circumstances..im not trying to flame, just reason out...
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 04:18:10 AM by jmk4476 »

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
oh its cool I dont care..Im not saying its rigged. I do feel its programmed lke this to speed up tournaments.. The faster the tournament ends the quicker your in another, as well as clears more bandwith the faster its over, keeps players on tilt, playing dumber, theres a lot of reasons they benefit..You can feel what u want...Im sure yourr friends play completely different online then in real live to win..You have to...
I Luv Play Poker!!

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
I find Cake usually favors the weaker hand or stack most of the time.  So I play there according to that knowledge since I believe every site has it's own personality.  I have gotten beat by the weaker stack and hold cards to many times to think other wise.

REMEMBER:

It is wise to be wise unless otherwise!

Especially in poker.

:) ;D :D ::)

FarOut

• Members
  • No you da man !
    • View Profile
    • FarOutFreerolls
You dont want my input on C A K E,
but I will say this.
If you like taking out Donkeys, then your at the right place for it.
Remember this as well, Donkeys got to get lucky sometimes too.
They need a place that makes them feel like they did somthing right for once.
I better stop now before I loose my Beer buzz.

Cheers !

Welcome to Donks-R-Us / How may we suck you out today ?