Author Topic: [url=http://affiliates.ultimatebet.com/banners/redirect.php?id=218&cmpgn_id=12627&prdct_id=1&cat_cd=AP][color=red][b][u]Absolute[/u][/b][/color][/url] Poker  (Read 1268 times)

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
The other day when I checked my email I found an email sent by Absolute Poker. I used to play there until I moved to the Cake network. They actually sent me a free $10 to try and lure me back. It was pretty nice..They sent me a lot of emails for reload bonuses going higher and higher, and then they finally gave me a free $10..
I Luv Play Poker!!

highestkicker023

• Members
    • View Profile
i hope all other sites do the same. they're getting a lot of earnings from depositing players & its  only right to reward or give something back to its players.

cntryboy

• Members
    • View Profile
I used to play there on occasion, but ever since that cheating incident I haven't been back.  I never particularly liked that software anyway. But hey, free money is free money!!

jmk4476

• Members
    • View Profile
yeah, just so u know, Absolute, PokerStars, and UltimateBet will send $ all new accounts money and ones inactive a long time with at least 1 deposit(they will only do this once)..It easy just open account, and let it sit a while (you can play some freerolls), eventaully PS will give u $5, and AP and UltimateBet will give you $10....

sheepies

• Members
    • View Profile
Are you sure about that because I used to make a lot of deposits at UltimateBet and PokerStars, and I stopped playing there, and I havn't seen a dime from them of free cash..Maybe they don't like me..
I Luv Play Poker!!

face5674

• Members
    • View Profile
i got the ten bucks once from Absolute i turned it in to about six hundred then couldnt verify to withdraw and ended up losing every bit of really sucked i kicked myself for days.never got anything from UltimateBet or PokerStars though always had money on stars.