Author Topic: How not to irritate your love partner for....  (Read 827 times)

highestkicker023

• Members
    • View Profile
How not to irritate your love partner for....
« on: October 26, 2008, 12:35:38 AM »
How not to irritate your love partner when you are playing too much poker.

I would assume that everyone takes time to play poker as often as he can. A tourney can last more than 3hrs or may even take 6-8hrs. And that's too much time already spent probably more than when you chat with your wife or girlfriend. Now if they knew that you give this much hours for your poker game, then this would definitely irritate them.

My tip, plan a love getaway with your partner after winning some dollars from your poker game. Its up to you if you want to tell her that you won from your poker game or just tell her that you feel like going out with her for a lovely date!

xtrain

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: How not to irritate your love partner for....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:31:06 AM »
Yes this can be a problem...LOL
Believe me!!!
When you have a mate that wants so much attention.
Hard for some to realize that a tourny last for more than 30 minutes....LOL
xtrain is leaving the station

Make sure your chips are on board before departure!!

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: How not to irritate your love partner for....
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 01:17:34 PM »
True women are very high maintenance at times also why try to teach some of what you need to succeed in a poker game.  For example how about discipline and patience.  If you can them involved in a poker game all the better.

Reason I want them to have discipline and patience is yes it is good for their poker game but you can use for when they go shopping!  They really, really need it there.  If they used it there ( discipline and patience ) it will save you both money and complaints.  The more competitive she is the better I find.  Last time I got 1st in a $3000 prize pool she got 6th in $50 freeroll we celebrated her prize and no there was not to much cash spent!

She will only know if she reads this of that win last week!  Oh by the way she delikes most of my jokes but listens to them.  That is how women work!  :o  ;D