Author Topic: Hello  (Read 674 times)

Classdove

• Members
  • Hello...see you at the tables
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: October 31, 2009, 10:41:55 AM »
Hi I am Angelia alias "Classdove". I currently live in North Carolina after divorcing, but have plans to move elsewhere when the recession is over to the point I can see a real difference. I have two children attending college in the fall and a 15, 13, 10 year old still home. I enjoy playing poker for the enjoyment of the game, playing real money has not given me a bankroll worthy of mention to date, however I am improving my game and hopefully that will change. I play at most of the larger pokersites as Classdove and other alias Spansdove @UltimateBet, Classdove@Fulltilt, Classicdove@ Bodog and theacer1@PokerStars. As I comb the forum hopefully I'll see some of the names listed. Thanks for the opportunity to join and see you at the tables.

Classdove ;)
Fifty-two cards in a deck, at any given time I'll play a combination of any.

ritehere

• Members
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »
   Welcome on board classdove, maybe we will have the opportunity to play together on the felt

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »
WOW you got a full slate there I am wondering when you do have time to play poker!!

Welcome to PFP and please read the forum rules please feel free to post questions in the help section if need be.

Hope to see you at the tables.

Sumer

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 02:47:52 AM »
:) Hi Angelia!!
Welcome to PFP!!
cow is right...You sound like a very busy woman!!!
Have fun in the forum!!
Hope to see you at the tables!!
Sumer  ;)

rjlpoker88

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 12:30:35 PM »
Hello there Angelia and welcome to pfp hope you enjoy the forum.Make sure you take a look around and hope like what you see.I hope to see you at the felt when you have time . GOOD LUCK  :) ;) :D