Author Topic: yes help pls  (Read 1500 times)

loverman274545

• Members
    • View Profile
    • mamasplayhouse
yes help pls
« on: November 13, 2009, 05:30:34 AM »
i do not know whats going on but where is all the free roll  tours go  we were doing they seem to go away  dose any one know if they are coming   back   cause i know i remember we use to have one every day    not seems that we only have two maybe three.  thanks for the ones we still have hope the other ones  come back.

JOE_1280615

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • QPTO
Re: yes help pls
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 07:12:43 AM »
Free rolls take money to run.

Most poker sites wont give free money for these.
They would rather give some cash for money added buyins because they get the tourny fee.

If the downloaders from this site do not play cash tables and make rake for their affiliate ,
then the affiliate does not have money to pay for the free rolls.

Try playing at the cash tables  during a tournament while you are at the site. That will help make rake for your affiliate and maybe get us more free rolls.

"A Good Friend is someone who you can call to bail you out of jail. But a Best Friend is someone who is sitting right next to you in jail saying, "Damn that was fun, let's do it again!"

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 08:27:01 AM »
More freerolls will be coming soon. July, Aug, Nov, and Dec are slow times for poker rooms due to players doing other things with families. I have found over the years to cut back a little in those months this way your not always asking rooms to front money for the events. Some forums ask for events all year round and in the long run they lose events all together.

loverman274545

• Members
    • View Profile
    • mamasplayhouse
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2009, 04:30:22 AM »
well thanks for info was not sure what was  going on  but knew some thing was up  with it  thanks again for the ones we still have going.  i be sure to watch for more to come.

ritehere

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 06:42:39 PM »
  So am I understanding correctly and that this is the only forum that admits that the freerolls offered by a site is simply a lure.
  I mean most of the freerolls out there are small enough that the players that win or just get into the money. Only win amounts low enough that they have to either play the cash out on that site or wait sometimes long long periods of time inorder to build up and transfer funds out , trade funds, or other.
  Plus if there are freeroll players out there that happen (yes I said happen) to luck out, stumble into, or get the needed hands to take down a good winning cash amount. Then if for some reason they have never made a deposit on the site then once again they are forced to play it out on that site.
   May sound fair to some, but it is a little cloudy for me.
  Anyways, good luck to all the players out there be it in a cash game, tourney, or freeroll.

underdog140

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »
Seems Fair to me.Starting a bankroll from Freerolls winnings
is not that hard to do and if you build it up to the point you
want to cash out than why not make the min deposit at that
site.

If I owned a Poker Site I wouldn't let anyone Cash Out that never
deposited either.

Remember Poker Site no matter what one it is a
business and needs to make money to keep running.

Letting players
Win in there Freerolls and Cash out who never made a deposit
isn't going to make them any $$$$ and don't kid your self its all about
the $$$$ to any business.
Solution to the glass is half full - half empty ......

If you are taken something out of the glass than its half empty if you are putting something in the glass than its half full.. 

underdog140

cow344

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 01:31:13 AM »
  So am I understanding correctly and that this is the only forum that admits that the freerolls offered by a site is simply a lure.
  I mean most of the freerolls out there are small enough that the players that win or just get into the money. Only win amounts low enough that they have to either play the cash out on that site or wait sometimes long long periods of time inorder to build up and transfer funds out , trade funds, or other.
  Plus if there are freeroll players out there that happen (yes I said happen) to luck out, stumble into, or get the needed hands to take down a good winning cash amount. Then if for some reason they have never made a deposit on the site then once again they are forced to play it out on that site.
  Anyways, good luck to all the players out there be it in a cash game, tourney, or freeroll.

It is tough out in the real world and poker sites live in the real world to , they have bills to take care and if their rules were unreasonable the governments will crack down on them.

Granted I do not like the idea of depositing ( and have not as of yet) but will have to comply to their rules .

Before April this year I was withdrawing from 6 site on a regular bases and by  July was down to 1 site.  I do see their point and will deposit in December to claim cash in new year for income tax purposes!

Just like every one whom makes a positive investment return !  Some things stink in life but I would sooner be paying taxes than not paying them !!  :)  :P

PFP Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 08:31:25 AM »

Yes freerolls are just to get you in and try out a site. The rooms just want to bring players in to try out the software and look of their tables. The rooms make nothing by offering a freeroll, they hope a player likes the site and deposit.

ritehere

• Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »
Wow at least there was a couple of honest answers there. Never the less everyone is welcome to their own opinions.
  Hope the poker communities are around for a very long time myself.

Maybe by then I will attain my credits back  ha ha ha ha ha (joke)

But to all the freeroller's out there.

It's no different than taxes (YOU"RE SCREWED)